- Submit an application with the required $50.00 application fee. Applications are available throughout the year from an admissions representative.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age at the time of enrollment.
- Provide proof of high school graduation or GED.
Denial of Admission
Day Spa Academy reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant for reasons including but not limited to:
- Failing to meet entrance requirements.
- Lacking the physical capacity to perform duties for any reason.
- Students inability to meet financial obligations to Day Spa Academy.
- Lacking the ability to complete and satisfactorily pass required coursework.
- Conducting oneself in an unsafe or unprofessional manner.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Day Spa Academy agrees to comply with Title Vl of the Civil Rights Act or 1964, Title lX of the Educational Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act. Day Spa Academy is committed to providing equal opportunity in its recruitment, admission, educational programs and employment without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.
Day Spa Academy welcomes applicants transferring from other schools or academic programs that have satisfactorily completed coursework that is applicable to our academic program. Credit for previous education is determined on a case-by-case basis and is in compliance with WA State laws. The potential student is responsible to submit proper documentation, including a written letter of request for transfer credit, an official transcript and course syllabi.
Scheduled Start Dates
Day Spa Academy reserves the right to postpone or cancel the start date of all our classes due to insufficient enroll-ment. If this occurs the student may request a reservation in the next scheduled class for that program or cancellation of their enrollment with a full refund.