Tuition and Fees
Application Fee $50.00
· Tuition includes text books, student liability insurance, massage table package, massage oil, oil holster, and bolster.
Any other educational items that are needed as well as oil and sheets for outside massages are all additional expenses to the student.
· First Aid/CPR approx. $25.00
· National Exam approx. $185.00
· Washington State License Fee approx. $106.00
Tuition Payment Plan Available
Cash, Checks, MC, VISA and American Express are accepted for your convenience.
· Returned checks will be charged $25.00 per check.
· A $25.00 Late Fee will be added to monthly payments paid five days past the due date.
· Charges may be assessed for make-up exams and course repeats.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
· The school must refund all money paid if the applicant is not accepted. This includes instances where a starting class is canceled by the school.
· The school must refund all money paid if the applicant cancels within five business days (excluding Sundays and holidays) after the day the contract is signed or an initial payment is made, as long as the applicant has not begun training.
· The school may retain an established registration fee equal to ten percent of the total tuition cost, or one hundred dollars, whichever is less, if the applicant cancels after the fifth business day after signing the applications and establish a student record system.
· If training is terminated after the student enters classes, the school may retain the registration fee established under (3) of this subsection, plus a percentage of the total tuition as described in the following table:
If the student completes this amount of training: The school may keep this percentage of the tuition cost:
One week or up to 10%, whichever is less 10%
More than one week or 10% whichever is less but less than 25% 25%
25% through 50% 50%
More than 50% 100%
· When calculating refunds, the official date of a student’s termination is the last day of recorded attendance:
(a) When the school receives notice of the student’s intention to discontinue the training program; or,
(b) When the student is terminated for violation of a published school policy which provides for termination; or,
(c) When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for thirty calendar days.
· All refunds must be paid within thirty calendar days of the student’s official termination date.